The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directions for Permits

3 posters

Go down

Directions for Permits Empty Directions for Permits

Post by Heat-Stroke 12th July 2011, 2:18 pm

Because our fields ore on the Eglin Airforce Base Reservation, its required that everyone age's of 16 and up have a permit. You receive these permits from Jackson Guard. Jackson Guard is located on Hwy 85 in Niceville, Florida. Take I-10 to exit 56 and go south on 85 approximately 28.6 miles and its on your left hand side.
Heat-Stroke
Heat-Stroke
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Directions for Permits Empty Re: Directions for Permits

Post by Guest 12th July 2011, 2:34 pm

You mean I could have picked up the permits on Saturday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th July 2011, 6:11 pm

Che Chuy wrote:You mean I could have picked up the permits on Saturday?

In which case you would have been on time and in the right local. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 12th July 2011, 8:18 pm

Okay Guys,
This is the Scoop, We need to go Jackson Guard and watch a 5-10 Minute video, Pay 12.00 dollars for the rest of this fiscal year yes it expires on September 30th, this gives you access to play on Eglin air force land except the area's in red. By paying your 12.00 dollars for your permit, it's going to serve as your wavier.

Now the TOADs 105 and trenches has already been cleared since these are not in red on the main map. so they are good to go, Now the SERE area is in the progress of being cleared, please be patienced while this process is happening.

Now we still need to clarify these areas for airsoft related games, since the one rule on the back of the map says no airsoft, and that another rules states Air power or spring power guns are allowed. So we're working on this by getting speical permission for this rule for these two sites, the sere site will have it's own special permission slip.

My plans is too try to put a game together, we will all meet in niceville to get permits, yes down 85, then from there back track to 87 Very Happy

Last edited by Howie on 12th July 2011, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by plowdawg 12th July 2011, 10:11 pm

so do u guys alow any body to play at ur feild or just ur team or something Question

plowdawg
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 12th July 2011, 10:14 pm

The T.O.A.D.'s use these fields as there home field , but working on trying to allow other players to come and play from around the area.

I can't wait until I can play here on these fields
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Directions for Permits Empty Anyone

Post by Heat-Stroke 12th July 2011, 10:26 pm

Anyone can play here as long as u have a permit. I can not stress the permit situation enough the Air Force will remove us permanently if everyone present does not have a permit. Exceptions to this rule are if you are under 16. In which case if you are with myself or someone else over 21 who does have a permit you are good to go. Playing out there is a privilege not a given. One person get cought without one then we all lose our privileges to play on the reservation.
Heat-Stroke
Heat-Stroke
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down