The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of opinions,

3 posters

Go down

In need of opinions, Empty In need of opinions,

Post by cobra17 1st August 2012, 1:19 pm

Hey everyone, im looking to up grade my loadout and i was just looking on some expierenced advice from the elders on some long lasting high quality gear, just in need of some BDUs and a vest as well as some eye protection, ive been told to run with condor outdoor but it would mean alot to me if i got some tips of the trade from you guys out there, Thanks guys!

cobra17
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

In need of opinions, Empty Re: In need of opinions,

Post by Howie 1st August 2012, 1:55 pm

Before you buy, go to BSS and try on some of his different condor vest, follow by during a game day and see if other players will let you try on their vest, before buying and not liking the vest. I have gone with the shell back tactical banshee rifle plate carrier with tactical belt to hold pistol. Also remember the weight, 1000 Condura versus 300-500 condura is alot of extra weight, not including armor plates

Pictures of my new set up will be up soon.
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st August 2012, 7:27 pm

Consider:
----- The game - long range recons with sporadic fights, long maneuvers with heavy fighting? Short speedball or attack & defend type games?
----- The gear - run a gas blowback rifle with 20 real-cap magazines, run akimba with pistols or sniper and ghille suit?
----- The pain - let's face it, it can sting, and if you don't want welts, you may opt for a larger vest.
----- The heat - counter that with heavy vests retain a lot more heat.
----- The team - what is your team running, what do they want and/or allow teammates to use?

All of these, and others, factor into what you run. Personally, I opt for tie-died shirts with razzle-dazzle deflectors, multicam pants with tactical M4 ankle pouches and utilize advanced sparkly eyes techniques. Your mileage may vary.

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 1st August 2012, 7:46 pm

thats is a hard one , it is really up to what role or impression you want to run , and yes condor is good stuff
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum