The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grateful person today

Go down

grateful person today Empty grateful person today

Post by butterbean 18th September 2012, 4:14 am

Yesterday around 1400 my fiance hydroplaned about two clicks from holy exit coming from panama city to pensacola. She struck the trees on the side of the road. Okaloosa Fire Dept had amazing turn out time and were nice enough to put our girls (dogs) in the engine until ems arrived. Who also put the dogs in the bus once they arrived. FHP brought her purse grabbed her ipad and ipod and brought it directly to he'd at north okaloosa er. She suffered a broking foot and multiple bruises over her body. Someone truly was looking over her and the dogs. One dog has a swollen eye other is fine vet said if it was for the harness and seat belt adapter we have for them to sit in back seat their was no way they would have made it. Chloe is fine minus foot and soreness. She cared more about the dogs than her well being..though walking into the hospital room seeing her attached to the board isn't something id like to ever see again. Looks like she'll be getting her second new car in ten months.
butterbean
butterbean
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

grateful person today Empty Re: grateful person today

Post by Guest 18th September 2012, 7:29 am

Ouch. I never want to see a loved one on that board; you're absolutely right, and I know it sucks. I am glad she, and the dogs, well, everyone, is o.k. - it could have been a lot worse.

Did she not like the car? Very Happy Perhaps it was the wrong color and you weren't listening that she wanted a blue one?

Well wishes to you and yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by butterbean 18th September 2012, 11:00 pm

Che Chuy wrote:Ouch. I never want to see a loved one on that board; you're absolutely right, and I know it sucks. I am glad she, and the dogs, well, everyone, is o.k. - it could have been a lot worse.

Did she not like the car? Very Happy Perhaps it was the wrong color and you weren't listening that she wanted a blue one?

Well wishes to you and yours.

Appreciate it Chuy. No that was her dream suv. She started crying when I told her insurance said it was totaled. The wet grass saved her due to decline of embankment. It caused it her to just slide. She gets her cast on Thursday. She's having real bad problems using the crutches due to her already bad hand. Times like this I wish we lived in a one story place. So sponge baths for her since tub is up stairs. But over all she's doing well. She's going to probably go back to pc with her mom being she ca maneuver at her parents better.
butterbean
butterbean
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down