The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the best site to order or find GBBR parts?

2 posters

Go down

What's the best site to order or find GBBR parts? Empty What's the best site to order or find GBBR parts?

Post by Sobecho 22nd May 2013, 12:13 am

Any one good site or is it more of a combination of all of them? Looking for bolts for my Gbbr. Evike has a few but Airsoft GI seems to be the only one that I know of that has the negative pressure bolt I'm looking for.
Sobecho
Sobecho
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

What's the best site to order or find GBBR parts? Empty Re: What's the best site to order or find GBBR parts?

Post by Howie 22nd May 2013, 4:41 pm

Ehobbyasia .com Carey's the G&P parts
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

What's the best site to order or find GBBR parts? Empty Re: What's the best site to order or find GBBR parts?

Post by Sobecho 22nd May 2013, 6:26 pm

Ok awesome, thank you Laughing
Sobecho
Sobecho
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 22nd May 2013, 11:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Now I have been getting the chrome one, even if it's VN style it still works
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is just for the nozzle itself,
These are the guys that carries the most parts for Western Arms Style GBBR's
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobecho 23rd May 2013, 2:43 am

Outstanding. I went to KingArms website and surprisingly they sell a crap load of stuff. You have to email/call to get a price though.
Sobecho
Sobecho
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down