The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for used primary weapon

3 posters

Go down

looking for used primary weapon Empty looking for used primary weapon

Post by spitshine 23rd May 2010, 5:32 pm

Hi Iam new to airsoft and my paintball stuff should be sold by next friday. Luckily I know people that still play paintball. Allout has some weapons and raven has a m16 do you have other weapons allout forsale Iam thanking about just getting a mp5 or m16a2 I like the metal guns from what I have researched the star seams good or ca. Need to buy everything I am starting from scratch any Ideals on a load out would be great. Looking for a pistol also with blow back. But got my eye on one now all metal blowback looks just like the real one I have. While in the army I humped a saw many many miles in the desert dont want to again. Mp5 would be great but I like them all I may just buy new (my brain is smoking right now )

spitshine
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

looking for used primary weapon Empty Re: looking for used primary weapon

Post by allout 23rd May 2010, 10:16 pm

if you can make it to the game this weekend you can see the dif. weapons i have they are all for sale well most of them lol
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

looking for used primary weapon Empty game this weekend

Post by spitshine 24th May 2010, 8:09 am

were is the game this weekend I thought it already went down on Hamilton bridge. would like to come check it out and your guns allout. thank you.

spitshine
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th May 2010, 12:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

we play at the filed every other weekend.

map to field [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ne other questions about how to get to the field pm me or allout

Back to top Go down

Post by FOXHOUND_SIN 25th May 2010, 9:41 am

I am making a seperate post for it but i'll post it here too. My primary gun is an AK-47 but frankly, I want a H&K 416. I'm letting my AK go for 90 bucks. That's about 30 bucks less then what it goes for. It's a reliable rifle and works pretty damn good, it really doesn't even need upgrades. But I'll be throwing in two high caps with it and it's battery. The only real upgrading that has been done to it was air seal work and a new bucking. That's really all and it out preforms quite a few guns easy. If you're interested, PM me here or email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FOXHOUND_SIN
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down