The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash and burn

2 posters

Go down

Crash and burn Empty Crash and burn

Post by Ian. 29th August 2010, 12:39 pm

Date: December 10th 1941
Mission log: 3 days ago japanese attacked Pearl harbor now rumors have spread that the empirial navy plans to once again bomb the United states. Most people do not belive that this will happen due to the fact that the axis powers from the atlantic are germany and italy but the united states goverment feels they would rather be safe than sorry. The japanese are said to have strict orders to attack New york city. The United states goverment are sending out a platoon of men to scope out the island for japanese bombers and battle ships however on there way there a japanese fighter plane shoots at there plane but the pilot was a rookie and crashed some of the bullets hit the americans plane they fear damage to the plane and make a hard but reasonable chooice to land in a farming area and now they must find there own way to the village. In the village there are said to be two japanese genrals with all the information on the future bombings. The americans have also retrevied data that this village is the heart of the bombing operation.
American mission: Attack the village and take the genrals hostage then return back to your plane.
Japanese mission: Hold off the americans protect the genrals and keep the village safe.

American respawns: Two respawns for each person
Japanese respawns: Five respawns per person

American uniform: OD green camo any camo vests [not tan]
Japanese uniform: Tan vests and helments and khaki pants

Americans: If even numbers are at the field 15 troops
Japanese: Everyone who isnt a american

Just a game idea should be fun to try out not done yet so please give me some ideas

Last edited by ian michon on 29th August 2010, 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ian.
an admin is watching me

Back to top Go down

Crash and burn Empty Re: Crash and burn

Post by Ian. 29th August 2010, 4:31 pm

Come on guys dont be shy lol! afro lol!

Ian.
an admin is watching me

Back to top Go down

Post by savoy6 29th August 2010, 8:59 pm

well ok...since i'm kinda' the WW2 guy here........first off there was little to NO japanese naval activity in the atlantic...other than a couple of subs that got there around africa and were pretty quickly sunk...Bermuda was never in any danger ,other than from U-boats,as it was a pretty heavily defended US/UK base for the duration of the war...it also doesn't really have "deep forests"....it been settled for more than 400 years so there has been alot of building and farming....really pretty travel destination though...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
your scenario would be better set in the pacifc..somewhere like the solomons or new britain...it would also suit the field alot better.
good choice on the uni's though...keeps it simple...though i would say drop the jean thing...
a set of dickies khaki shirts and pants would run about $25 from walmart....ad some accesories and you have this sort of look..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
also ..radar doesn't "scramble" planes..... ;)
savoy6
savoy6
Where's Indochina
Where's Indochina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian. 29th August 2010, 9:09 pm

Thanks for the help and i love history mostly around world war 2 and such and yes i do know that there were no japanese activity in the atlantic i just wanted to change it up a little Smile but yes uniforms will be changed along with the story thanks for the help

Ian.
an admin is watching me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down