The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predator game

2 posters

Go down

Predator game Empty Predator game

Post by ElTater 3rd March 2011, 2:06 pm

Hey, this is a game we used to play at my old paintball field I reffed at
Pretty interesting game whether u have a few people or a large group
it starts with one player (the predator) who goes out into the field to hide wherever they want (we would normally give them 30 seconds to hide)
after the predator hides its up to the rest of the players to go find him
the predator is allowed to have whatever loadout they want but the catch is the predator can only be taken out by a headshot while the other players can be taken out by any kind of shot.
Theres two variations that you can play
1- Players shot by predator turn into predators but can get shot out with any shot (except for original predator) [faster match]
2- Players shot by predator get limited respawns (we would use this if we were upset with the player being the predator lol) [extended match]

this is a fun game to play whichever variation you want to play
ElTater
ElTater
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Predator game Empty Re: Predator game

Post by Guest 3rd March 2011, 2:18 pm

Interesting - I've seen variants of that before, and they all look like fun games. It would take a little tweaking, but could definitely could work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer 4th August 2011, 9:51 pm

Lol. We call this game hunter vs hunted. One life for hunted 30 seconds to hide fatal shots kill. (head, chest on your back near your shoulder blades.) We love this game and unlimited respawn capture the flag. Regular capture the flag one life. And hunt the sniper. To bad I always die. To many missed shots.
Archer
Archer
an admin is watching me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down