The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Browning M2 .50 Cal Airsoft Ma Deuce**

2 posters

Go down

**Browning M2 .50 Cal Airsoft Ma Deuce** Empty **Browning M2 .50 Cal Airsoft Ma Deuce**

Post by Soap_MacTavish 1st August 2013, 12:45 pm

Hey guys Its me Soap, I have started a new Project of Building The Browning M2 .50 Cal. Airsoft Gun. I figured I would Make a Support Weapon that Everyone Would like. I will try to post pics but I cant guarantee they will come out correctly.

I have drawn out my plans and should have it done by Christmas. I will also have another AWESOME Goody for you guys around Christmas too, but that's a secret for now.
Soap_MacTavish
Soap_MacTavish
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

**Browning M2 .50 Cal Airsoft Ma Deuce** Empty Re: **Browning M2 .50 Cal Airsoft Ma Deuce**

Post by Soap_MacTavish 1st August 2013, 3:06 pm

Does anyone know a website or place where I can get parts for a Browning M2? If so please post I thought I could get some from my Dad's work and couldn't and I can't find a website so I'm stuck.
Soap_MacTavish
Soap_MacTavish
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

**Browning M2 .50 Cal Airsoft Ma Deuce** Empty Re: **Browning M2 .50 Cal Airsoft Ma Deuce**

Post by Redshirt 3rd August 2013, 12:17 am

Parts?  Killbucket used to sell kits on his website, but he doesn't list them there anymore.  You could try contacting him for info.  He's at:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Replica Plans website has a set of plans and CAD drawings for machining:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Redshirt
Redshirt
Redshirt
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd August 2013, 8:07 pm

Follow the thread and watch the build.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap_MacTavish 6th August 2013, 1:38 pm

Okay, Thanks for the info.
Soap_MacTavish
Soap_MacTavish
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down