The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

op black night. (not batman related)

4 posters

Go down

op black night. (not batman related) Empty op black night. (not batman related)

Post by Longbow 5th October 2010, 9:03 pm

OP: Black Knight

This will be a Pseudo-sim game
I will award extra points to teams that play with exclusively mid-cap magazines.
Combat changes and to reflect that teams will be briefed in the field. Unless there is need the game will continue without breaks.

Rules :
Guns: 375 Fps with .25 gram bbs
Mid capacity magazines are strongly encouraged, you may carry as many mags as you wish.
Saw gunners may have high capacity magazines.
Grenades, launchers, and mines are permitted. Launchers are asked to observe the Blast radius rules and to not aim for “soft” targets i.e. people.
Snipers: must be cleared by the event runner and may fire at 500 FPS with .25 gram bbs. Snipers must observe the 100 foot danger zone: Snipers must switch to another lower velocity weapon at ranges under 100 feet.

New wounded rule: This is the first run with this so be patient with me. Each player will be given an index card, this card will have the “body shot”. When you are hit put your red rag on, you will then read your card and act out the wound. The medic will come and “med pack” the wounded area. If at all possible keep the med pack on your wound and with you. When you are hit you may be as dramatic as you wish. If you are not healed within five minutes you are assumed dead and may return to the respawn areas. Any player may drag a wounded player. This can be done by real dragging with player consent or both players may walk. Wounded players cannot fire a weapon.

Medics: Medics are predesignated players, they will be given a specific number of “med packs” to use on wounded players. Only medics can “Heal” players.

Infractions: Teams will be penalized for blatant dishonesty, blind firing, or dangerous activities.

Smoke is not cleared for this field.

Required equipment:
Eye protection, anything goes so long as it is rated for airsoft.
Hydration. Anything from a water bottle to camel back.
Boots ankle support is good, broken ankles are not.
Red rag. Maasf has them you should too.

A British SAS LRRP team was inserted one week ago on the border of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Their mission was to monitor and disrupt the flow of war material from Taliban strongholds in Pakistan. At 0700 hours yesterday they sent this message “Knight Two, Compromised. Send Helo to LZ Bravo!”

The SAS are being pursued by the Taliban. The Rangers have been asked to extract the SAS and eliminate the Insurgent threat.

It is assumed that the Taliban have a substantial force, well armed.

Taliban fighters: load out
Woodland based camos, or civilian mix. Hajji gear is a plus
please no modern molle gear and plate carriers, Mags in pockets or web gear is preferred.
AK variants, g3s, m14s, bolters, launchers, and non RIS AR rifles are great.
If you have RIS please wrap it in burlap or...stuff.
Launchers and grenades are approved.

Rangers: load out
Arid based camo, ACU and MC.
Think modern fighting force.
US weapons and SAWs preferred

Objectives:
Rangers
Save SAS
when the SAS is saved they will inform the CO of the rangers that there are WMDs that the taliban are transporting Likely old Serin gas. Location of the three rockets and other war material will save countless lives and cripple the local taliban.
There is also a known taliban Commander operation in the area, a Russian war veteran educated at Oxford in political science, who was trained by the CIA has avoided capture. His name Is Ben Sharmak
Taliban
Capture the SAS, It would expose the cruelty of the NATO allies and enrage Pakistan that external forces are operating covertly “inside” Pakistani borders.
Move the weapons and equipment to your brothers inside Afghanistan.
Protect Mr. Sharmak
Kill all the Rangers.
Taliban may Use the Martyrdom ability and blow themselves up while wounded.

1.Rangers enter field in Chaulks (helicopter loads of 6-Cool
2.first team of rangers is to set up the LZ (the LZ will act as the FOB all day)
3.taliban may set scouts around the field to find the sniper, and rangers
4.find bombs.
5.Possible Reporter as VIP for US

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

op black night. (not batman related) Empty Re: op black night. (not batman related)

Post by Howie 5th October 2010, 9:12 pm

This would be good to run at hotel, with smoke, and what would the SAS wear Very Happy Smile
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

op black night. (not batman related) Empty Re: op black night. (not batman related)

Post by Fast 5th October 2010, 9:43 pm

Nice detail howie- What about a weekend op for wilcox utilizing the whole acreage. What about only physically dragged wounded can return fire? That would be a challenge to shoot while being dragged by your strap!
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th October 2010, 10:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Something like this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 5th October 2010, 11:00 pm

Very Happy
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 6th October 2010, 4:15 pm

nice one longbow , keep sending out good vibes
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longbow 7th October 2010, 5:35 pm

the wounded card will also have a wound like "right leg" or "left bicept" I'm going to hunt up the video (unfinished) that a few of my team mates made with me for the game. we never got to finish it or run it so bear with me on the inaccuracies of it.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Longbow 8th October 2010, 9:51 am

also from what i've seen (very little) maybe wilcox would be good. since the SAS are hiding somewhere on the field so the more area we have the more geurilla tactics can be used. once again i'm just looking forward to having a day to play and meet you guys face to face.

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th October 2010, 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th October 2010, 5:50 pm

i like it che

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th October 2010, 6:23 pm

I figure:

..Damage:...RATIO/QTY......AMBULATORY: You can still walk
- Malfunction......02......to a medic or aid station, but
- The John Wayne...02......may not shoot a weapon.
- Flesh Wound......02......
- Wounded..........06......Aid Station: is any respawn
- Maimed...........04......point if there is no Aid Station
- Dead.............02......in the Scenario.

Last edited by Che Chuy on 9th October 2010, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 9th October 2010, 6:26 pm

Love those cards, we should get some made up to try out. Very Happy
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2010, 6:09 pm

I made some easier to read cards:

Back to top Go down

Post by Longbow 12th August 2011, 4:22 pm

hey guys they ran the game but as promised heres the footage we made ( a year late)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down